Funny story. So I have FINALLY moved into our new place in Virginia. Yes, I love it, thank you for asking as I am sure you would if we were talking instead of blogging. Earlier this week I was going through the mundane, time consuming, wishing I had internet access earlier, "I hate automated phone responses," task of calling all of my "change address list" list to, you know, change our address. Well, my sweet little two year was patiently coloring all over my "change address list" list while I was making my important phone calls. Unbeknowst to me, he was listening in on all of my conversations! Dun dun dun...(I think this adds suspense.)
The seventh company that was on my list was Tmoblie. The first automated question this company asks you is, "If you would like to continue in English say,"English." If you would like to continue in Spanish say, "Spanish." I loudly and clearly enounicated, "English." THEN I was put on hold. I waited a few minutes on hold (it's not my favorite thing to do when I have other phone calls to make) and then let out a low annoyed sigh. Marshall set his pen down on his glorious scribbled piece of artwork and looked at me. He said,"What, is English not home?"
I love being a mom, I must laugh at least a hundred times a day!
The seventh company that was on my list was Tmoblie. The first automated question this company asks you is, "If you would like to continue in English say,"English." If you would like to continue in Spanish say, "Spanish." I loudly and clearly enounicated, "English." THEN I was put on hold. I waited a few minutes on hold (it's not my favorite thing to do when I have other phone calls to make) and then let out a low annoyed sigh. Marshall set his pen down on his glorious scribbled piece of artwork and looked at me. He said,"What, is English not home?"
I love being a mom, I must laugh at least a hundred times a day!

4 comments:
That is so cute! He sounds like such a fun little boy! I hope you guys are liking your new place and let us know if you ever head our direction!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
What a smart-as-a-whip kiddo you've got! miss your face, Anna!!
I can't wait to have my own stories to tell. He is so cute and innocent. glad Virginia is treating you well.
glad to see you blogging again! I love the new pic of you and your hubby up top, gorgeous! kids are hillarious, i cant wait till mine talks!
Post a Comment