Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's go O's!

Friday we were walking around the brick laden paths at the Washington D.C. Zoo. On Saturday we doing the wave in the Baltimore Baseball Stadium for the Baltimore Orioles! (It still seems so peculiar to me, to be so close, to so many large and amazing cities. It's a trip - like a day trip.) Anyways...
We met up with the Emericks in Baltimore and had a great time watching the Orioles and the Atlanta Braves play. It was my first professional sporting event! I loved it! The atmosphere is energizing. The food, the music, the vendors, the crowd, the cheers are all exhilarating! I got goosebumps during The Star Spangled Banner. Marshall loves attending baseball games, probably for the same reasons I do! You can't help but love the atmosphere! He's been singing, "Take me out to the ball game..." for a couple of weeks now. He can sing the entire song by himself! He was thrilled out of his mind to attend!





Thanks Grammie and Pap Emerick. You're the best! We had a blast!

4 comments:

Katy said...

i'm insanely envious that you've got such fun things to do that are so close... we've got... Rigby.

I would love to go to a bball game, how fun! Marshman looks SO STINKIN ADORABLE in that picture! (((hugging you)))

Becki R said...

What a fun blog! And you said you were embarassed? I loved your last two posts because last year in April I went to visit my brother who lives in Lancaster and we went to an Orioles game and the Zoo in DC too! Your little guy is so darn cute too--he looks just like his daddy!

sen said...

Love the pictures, Marshall is soooooo cute!!!!! oh the pictures of you and Mitch were good too. Love you all MOM

The Varo's said...

ANNA! I found your blog from Melissa's. Marshall is so big and so so cute! Kali and I have a blog too, it's private so if you want an invite, email me and I'll send one to you. I am so glad I found you!
Love, Monica
thevaros@gmail.com