Thursday, October 14, 2010

Part 2 Bahama post

We docked docked in the Bahamas a day earlier then planned because we weren't able to go to the Cococay (Royal's private island) due to choppy waves...Mitch and I walked around the tourist shops, took a carriage ride (I thought we were not going to make it back alive or with all of our body parts, whatever, we made a memory) we walked around the port and just enjoyed ourselves. Early the next morning we did a group snorkeling excursion that Becca found. So cool! We went to three locations, the last location, we swam with sharks. SERIOUSLY! And YES - the carriage ride scared me more then the Gray Reef Sharks. Mitch and Ron won gold and silver place in the ping pong compettion. Becca, Shannon and I entered the sexiest bicept compettion (No, I don't take myself seriously, it's more fun when you don't!)...Shannon won sexiest bicepts! Wahoo! We rock climbed on the boat. We just had a good time. A really good time.















We had a FANTASTIC time! Both Mitch and I agreed that we would have had fun if we traveled by ourselves, but hands down traveling with other FUN couples is the way to travel on a cruise!

3 comments:

Kristen and Andrew said...

haha- I just sent you a message about how I couldn't wait for the cruise post- and BAM-- here it is! WOW! What a FUN trip for you guys! YOU LOOK AMAZING-- you actually look exactly like you did when we were roommates- that's pretty impressive seeing as how that was like SEVEN YEARS AGO!! HOT MOMMA! :) I love all the pics, and I am pretty sure I want to come along next time you head out for sea!! love ya

The Johnsons said...

You took some great pictures....We had a blast as well!!!! Till next year

Katy said...

Your swimming suit is awesome... your boobs look awesome too (can i say that on here?) well, i just did. cuz it's true, your girls look all happy and alive... mine look sad and depressed.

ps. SHARKS?!?! after watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, I can't even take a bath without fear now. You wild thing!