Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bahama Cruise

Mitch and I have been wanting to go on a cruise since...gosh, before we were married. Our amazing friend, Rebecca J, found a great deal on ecruise.com and invited us to tag along with them and another amazing couple, Shannon and Dave, on the Bahama Cruise Vacation of the Century!
We started our vacation off by sending Marshall to the in-laws (who are phenominal - we don't deserve them! They are way too kind to us! We can never repay them!) for an entire week. Early Sunday morning we piled into the J-van bracing ourselves for the 14 hr drive to Port Canveral, Flordia. It actually wasn't that bad. We spend most of the 14 hours talking, laughing, and chowing down on junky road trip food! We arrived a little after 8pm at the fantastic hotel that Shannon found for us. It was amazing. Talk about starting the vacation off on the right foot! The pool was too cool to pass up. Early the next morning Mitch and I enjoyed a relaxing dip in the hot tub and laid out by the pool until it was time to shower, check out and shuttle over to the BoAt!






Here is a group picture of the bunch of us. I just love how the stranger that I asked to take our picture took such a FAnTasTic shot of us. He went for the blurry, no one looking at the camera shot. Nice.

We Cruised on the Royal Caribean's, Monarch of the Sea! Here we are happily self-photographing as we bid "Bon Voyage! Bahama's or bust!" from the top deck of the boat!






The rest of the pictures on this post are of us just simply enjoying ourselves on the cruise. Relaxing on the top deck, in our room, arriving in the Bahamas...

2 comments:

Katy said...

AAAH!! I'm dying of jealousy and envy and excitement! Love that you guys got to go on a cruise... that's a dream for me!

You look FABULOUS, Anna!! And so do you, Mitch :)

ps. that pool is awesome... i'd call it a good vacation just sitting there all week long!

crystal carlson said...

How fun! I've never been on a cruise, so I'm jealous! I'm glad you guys were able to go & that you had a good time! You both look great by the way :)