Friday, September 25, 2009

Nationals VS Dodgers

We love going to Baseball games. It's true. I hate watching sports on TV. I hate having sports on TV at all in my house. It's just noise and I can't follow it. BUT I love attending sporting events in person! How could you not have fun cheering with the crowds, dancing to the music, eating the five hundred dollar hot dog with the two hundred dollar soda, listening to Mitch explain the game to Marshall, while sitting under the bright lights?




Go Washington Nationals!

3 comments:

Katy said...

hahaha! I LOVE Marshall's bitty hat... what a charmer! And you're so hot you make lava jealous.

Melanie said...

Hey, we were at the game the other night too...sorry we missed it each other. We made it through the 5th inning and then the kiddos had it. Hope you are doing well.

Becki R said...

I know what you mean--there is just something about live sports--whether it's high school football, a professional team or college--it is 10 times better live!