So...it's been a while. I have nothing against the blogging world. In fact, I think it's great. I love reading my friends and families AdoRAblE blogs. People post the cutest family pictures - professional in their own right, with cleverly descriptive stories, personality matching music, decorated with cute background prints and fonts...they are great. Then there is mine....not cute, not creative, so basic, lame stories, I don't even have music - I tried to get some once and it didn't work out so well. That's why it's been nine months since my last post. I am so lame.
However, we are packing up and moving clear across the country to none other then our nations capital Washington D.C. in April. I feel impressed to re-enter the world of blogging in order to keep in some contact with the ones I love. Maybe my parents won't be so mad at me for taking their grandbaby away from them....maybe?
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Where do you begin when it's been 9 months since your last post!?!
Posted by The Emericks at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
*Angels singing praises of Hallelujah and Rejoice all over the heavens* WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
I'm going to hold you to it, all this talk of becoming a REFORMED BLOGGER... even if I have to pull out the Big Guns and guilt you into update!! Just so you know, your blog is anything BUT boring and lame, just sparse-- please address that last issue, wink wink! Make sure you get a lot of our favorite little guy, Marshall and your cute mug on this thing.. we need lots of pics! And don't you worry your pretty little head about the music, in fact, i'll tell you what-- every time i'm on your blog i'll have my OWN music "playing" in my head while I'm perusing-- most likely with really great classic tunes like the stripper dance theme song, "Baw Chick a BaW WOOOOW" or if i'm feeling just fun and light-hearted, "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" is a never-fail tune. Anyway, i'm just glad you're back... really, really glad!
YAY!! I'm so excited that you have updated your blog! I love your family picture--soooooo cute! That's awesome you guys are moving to D.C., how exciting! We're moving to Ohio in the beginning of May, so we'll be kind off close! Let me know if you have any packing/moving tips or secrets! Tell Mitch hi for us!
geeze, its been forever! lucky you moving to DC that will be a great experience! and love the new pics of you and mitchell, so adorable!
I'm so jealous. I would love to be back on the East coast. Your little boy is so cute!
congrats Anna! good luck with everything! And for the record, I do love reading your blog. I love seeing what you and your cute family are up to.
Post a Comment