Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shout out to Katy!

So Katy is in France and gave me a ShOUt OuT... I love that girl! She's wicked. I love everything about her. Especially her chubby baby. So this post is a dedicated shout out to her and her French vacation.
Here's the story. Katy's gorgeous birth mother lives in France and invited Katy, hubby, and baby to stay with her for, I think an entire month. Doesn't that sound absolutely divine. Just relaxing in a beautiful foreign country with the ones you love. I can only dream.
I LOVE THE WILSONS!!!

5 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Yay Anna! I'm so glad that you did a new post! Isn't that so cool to be able to see all of the pictures from Katy's trip to France--I'm glad their having such a good time! How are you guys doing and what have you been up to lately? I hope you guys are doing well! How the diaper cake business going? They are soooo cute--I thought it was such a fun and cute idea!

Erin said...

i am jealous of them!
i need your address, are you guys still in utah? email me at emlow07@gmail.com

Katy said...

Oh AnnaBaby, I miss the crap out of you- seriously seriously, I miss you! You are the very best a gal could get (i know, it sounds like a rip off of a commercial for Gillette for Men... "the best a man can get..." sing song-y voice)
I can't help it, I was an Ad Major.
thanks a trill for the shout out!!! When are ya gonna get me some more pics of your sweet family, woman? Have I mentioned that I miss you?

Laisa said...

Hellooooooo, are you out there? Have you left the blogging world for good? (ha ha). We're having Emerick withdrawals!!

Katy said...

Big Mama calling out to Little Mama (that's me and you, respectively)
come in, Little Mama... please report to the Big Mama headquarters... Big Mama's crying Big Mama-like tears of misery and woe cuz it's been too long since Little Mama has updated!!!!

Over and out.