Sunday, July 13, 2008

My son, the Chocoholic...

My name is Anna and yes, my son is a chocoholic. This boy is not even two years old and will do anything for chocolate. Potty training has been pretty easy whenever there is chocolate involved. Whenever he gets hurt, through his tears Marshall will plead for the only cure..."chocolate...chocolate....chocolate." Whenever he feels he deserves a treat. He simply demands, "chocolate." Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Marshall shamelessly devouring a large chunk of chocolate. I have no idea where his obsession and dietary need for chocolate came from. No idea.

3 comments:

Katy said...

TOO CUTE, ANNA!!! I love his sneaky little grin on the top picture.. sheer happiness! Why can't our children crave carrots and peas, instead it's the JUNK!!! well, I calm myself down my thinking, "I guess at least it's not crack-cocaine..." and then help myself to some......Chocolate.

Laisa said...

"Hello Anna".....who knows where he gets that craving from.....grandparents? (haha, yeah, sounds good).

Jocelyn said...

Your Little One is so incredibly adorable! Those chubby rosy cheeks...his blond blond hair...that irresistible smile...