One of my very best friends, Kristen Adams got married on the 19th of this past month to Andrew Graham. They make the most beautiful couple. I am so happy for her. It's always great to be able to share in your friends happiness. It was so wonderful to see her make such a stunning bride and get married to someone who makes her so happy. Congratulations to Kristen and Andrew. May you get to work on replenishing the earth with gorgeous children!
What a great excuse for great friends to get together! (L to R Lindy, Kristen, Anna and Katy) I met Katy and Kristen my freshmen year and were roommates ever since. Lindy and I met at BYU-Hawaii and then when we transferred back to BYU-Idaho the four of us became roommates! That semester was a total blast! The stories we could tell...good friends are hard to find and I have honestly found some of the greatest!
Cutting the cake. Don't you agree...they're gorgeous together! The reception was beautiful! The cake, the dress, the flowers...everything was simply perfect!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Kristen & Andrew Graham's wedding!
Posted by The Emericks at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was SO FUN! I love how all of us gals got married to amazing men... I've always thought... Kristen's future hubby is going to be SOOO LUCKY! Now, after meeting Andrew, I think "THEY BOTH ARE SOOO LUCKY!!!"
I totally love her dress, she looked beautiful! Its so awesome that you roomies are still good friends.....I know what you mean, I love my mission friends just the same.
Post a Comment