This is the newest addition to our little family. His name is Duke. He is a 7 week old Doberman Pincher. He is the coolest puppy around. Marshall absolutely loves HIS new dog. The two of them make quite a pair. They chase each other, beat up on each other and both are total mama's boys. The only problem with Duke is that he pees and poos. I wish he didn't do that. But I guess I understand that all living animals physically need to do that so, it's not really a fault it's nature doing what nature does. It just would be easier if he didn't.
Monday, June 2, 2008
The Newest Addition to Our Family
Posted by The Emericks at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww, Duke is adorable - Marshall looks sooo happy to have a puppy around. The two of them together are going to be trouble (ha ha).
what a cute puppy! james and I want one sooo bad, but have to wait till im a stay at home mom...don't want to leave a puppy alone! welcme to the blogging world!
ok that's so cute with both Marshall and Duke cuddling! I love the new puppy, lucky you! (well, you'll be even LUCKIER when he's housetrained!) I don't think T will let me have a puppy yet... cuz it's just weird putting a diaper on a dog, not socially acceptable he says!
Post a Comment