Monday, June 2, 2008

Am I really blogging?


Sooooo, I am finally entering the blogging scene. I tried to set up a blog last year and my attempt was very unsuccessful. Don't ask, it's just wasn't good. But it seems like everyone that I know has a totally adorable blog and I thought, what the heck, let's try it again. So here I finally am. Once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad.
Here we are. The three of us: Mitch, Anna, and the Marsh-Man (aka Marshall).

3 comments:

Matti said...

Such a cute family photo! I'm glad you have finally decided to blog. It's so fun to read about everyone's lives.

Laisa said...

What a cute family pic - I'm so glad that you've finally joined us in the blogging world.....it'll be fun, I promise! :D

Katy said...

hurray!!!! welcome to the world o blogging, it's fun- I'm so glad you finally "succumbed" to the pressure! I love this family picture!