I make diaper cakes. I know it's weird. I have really unusual talents and above average time on my hands so yeah... I make diaper cakes. In fact my sister-in-laws and I signed up to do a craft show this weekend. At first it sounded like a really great idea, but talk about a lot of work and the hardest part hasn't even happened. And I am getting nervous. I am afraid that no one will find the need to buy one of my hand crafted and carefully made diaper cakes. Who couldn't use a diaper cake? We'll see if I survive. It's in Springville just off Main ST. June 13th-14th 9am-10pm
Monday, June 9, 2008
Posted by The Emericks at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE your diaper cakes, you're so talented! I already mentioned this, but I think diaper cakes would look so cute in a little nursery!! Good luck at the craft fair, I bet you'll sell out and have angry mobs of people wanting MORE!!!! Can't wait to see you soon.... very soon!!
oh and by the way, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! it's so cute and you're a great writer- you're gonna THRIVE in the blogging community! hehe! I love the picture of Marshall on the right side- I call these butt nekkid ones "look what the stork brought" pictures, since I always imagine this is what babies look like after a nice flight with the stork!
Hey, Kristin was at the craft fair...she didn't stop by though, probably cos she didn't see you. It was fun though - hot, but fun. I'm glad a lot of people took business cards too...we'll be real busy soon. :D
Post a Comment