Saturday, September 24, 2011

Diseny World 2011

When Mitch was away on his deployment Marshall and I would comfort each other with the fact that when Daddy got back we were going to go to Disney World as a family. It was very difficult to be apart. My favorite place in the entire world is just to be with my family. So when Mitch got back I was anxious to book my exclusive family vacation with the two most important men in my world.

It seemed to me like a right of passage for Mitch and I. Not only were we celebrating Mitch's return, but we were also celebrating our 7 year anniversary. It seemed kind of funny because we celebrated on 1 year anniversary at Disney Land. Now six years later we were taking our son to Disney World. As we stood in line for the Peter Pan ride. I almost started to cry happy tears. It just felt so wonderful to be able to make such fun memory with Marshall.


We bought the 5 day hopper pass. We went to Disney World 2 days, Hollywood Studios 2 days and Animal Kingdom 1 day and then went to their Blizzard Beach waterpark on a separate day.



Our favorite ride at Disney World was hands down, the Pirates of the Caribbean. To add to our euphoria Marshall was hand selected by Jack Sparrows himself to become an honorary pirate. That was awesome.





For us it was the perfect time to go as a family. Marshall is the perfect age where everything was simply magical, he was tall enough to ride on almost all the rides. We took Marshall on the Hollywood Tower of Terror, which he admitted he never wants to go on again. I don't blame him. We went in June, it was blastedly hot and humid but once I got over the fact that I was just going to sweat and I would have to wear my hair up and no foundation it wasn't so bad. I would do it all over again in a heart beat!



At Hollywood Studios Marshall was selected to participate in the Jedi training in front of the Star Wars ride. Well low an behold guess who showed up? Darth Vador. He fought the evil Darth Vader.





Marshall LOVES Indian Jones. He about died when he saw this getup. He couldn't understand why I would not buy him a real leather whip.

6 comments:

crystal carlson said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time & you are such a cute family! I loved looking at all your pictures! Glad that you're doing well & that Mitch is home--that must have been so hard to have him gone!

Trina said...

How fun! Your family is so cute!

The Monkeys said...

Really- awww- what could he have done with a real leather whip that would have hurt anything? LOL! It looks like a lot of fun!

The Johnsons said...

I love all your pics from Disney...soooo cute

Katy said...

Oh my Anna!!! You are so lucky! What an amazing vacation!!! I love all the fun photos, especially the ones of Marshal becoming an honorary Jedi warrior! :) You look so fabulous, miss your face!

Halo BW said...

Happy holiday!

https://www.yoedha.com/2019/05/tips-memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman.html