Sunday, February 7, 2010

December & January mini update

I don’t know why I do this to myself. Life gets too busy to blog, and before I know it almost two months go by before I even remember that I have a blog. Then I utterly dread the blogging update. On top of that I haven't as been as camera happy as I have in the past, it makes noting all the memories that much more difficult. Therefore, this will be a blog of few words , I’ll let the few pictures do most of the talking for December and January…

The Ward Christmas party was fun. Marshall really enjoyed the special visitor and the fact that the dinner was basically all desserts;)




Christmas was by far the best Christmas we've had as a little family! I say that every year, but it just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for next year. Oh! I got a sewing machine (among some other awesome presents- but that was the highlight)!!! It made me really happy.




One of Marshall's many presents this year was a bike! I'm lucky to have gotten the pictures that I did, he doesn't stay in one place for long. It brings me so much joy to see Marshall so happy. I started to tear up as he was ridding around.



6 comments:

Katy said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Seeing Marshall on that BIG BOY bike gives me a slight stroke... i can't believe he's "big boy bike age" already!!! what happened to the time???

And a sewing machine, too cool-- i'm expecting to see some great things you whipped up on here soon!!

ps. I know what you mean... sometimes I fee like it's more "BLAH-ging" than anything!

Kristen and Andrew said...

I was just going to say HOW BIG Marshall is gettin!!? Where on earth is time going?
I am so happy that your guys are doing so well and life is GREAT! I I too look forward to future posts featuring the handiwork of ANNA!
Love you tonnsss!!

crystal carlson said...

Marshall is so cute & is getting so big! I can't believe how grown-up he is! I hope you guys are doing well!

Liz Taylor said...

Marshall is such a handsome little guy. I'm looking forward to when Ian is older at Christmas. I can't wait for him to get excited!

Kristen and Andrew said...

Anna, I am REALLY READY for the February/March update.... :)

Kristen and Andrew said...

Still waiting for that next update... PLUS.... you were tagged on my blog... now you have to post! :)