Being it our first Christmas in Virginia, I was wondering to myself if we were going to have a white Christmas. Well, I've stopped wondering...
You ready for this Marshall?
Can you see Mitch and Marshall standing in a blurry of snow?
Once Mitch finished digging this car out he moved on to the next. Looks like a good time in the snow if you ask me. Don't ask him, though.
You have to agree; it's starting to look a lot more like Christmas.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The Snow of 2009!
Posted by The Emericks at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my word! That is a lot of snow!!!
Anna!
I saw your comment on whatever post it was of mine forever ago that you commented on and tried to link to your blog from it and it wouldn't bring up your profile. I found your blog from you sis-in-law's who I found from PHS's 1999blogspot page.
Anyway.
You look fantastic! And of course I remember you! (Sizzle sizzle) Annamarie told me that you were a school teacher once. I asked her about you when I went through her line once at Macey's and she said you had a blog but couldn't remember it then and I actually gave her mine to pass along to you but she must have forgotten. :( Anyway, I am excited to reconnect and your little boy is darling.
Post a Comment