Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've Been Tagged!


The stunning bride in this picture is named Kristen. She tagged me a while back (but since I was on my, you know, blogging vacation I just am now getting around to it.) First, I have got to tell you how freaking amazing Kristen is. Kristen is the type of friend everyone wants and NEEDS to have. She is a girlfriend for life! I can go for months without actually speaking with her, when we do speak it's as if there was never time or distance between us. I absolutely love this beautiful girl! My college experience would have been very different without her in my life! She is the best friend a girl could ever hope to have or be!

Four Shows I Watch:
1. The Biggest Looser - should use it as motivation, however in this household we just watch it for entertainment
2. LOST - I really think there is hope for them to make sense of everything at the end of this season
3. Curious George with the little man in my life
4. CNN with the big man in my life

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Husband
2. My Son
3. My Religion
4. Finding things that make me happy

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "I love you!"
2. "I am going to count to three....1, 2, 2 and a half, I serious...."
3. "Talk to you later."
4. "Come and cuddle with me."

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Trials can be an answer to your prayers.
2. Everything happens for a reason.
3. There is usually a reason behind everyone's behavior; give them the benefit of the doubt.
4. The sooner you can forgive and forget the better.

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Scottland
2. Top of the Statue of Liberty
3. Tahiti
4. The past, not to change anything but just to see what it was like.

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Primed some of the walls in our house
2. Washed, folded, AND put away four loads of laundry
3. Bought new door handles
4. Played volley ball

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Moving into our new home
2. Greg's wedding in June
3. Going to the beach again with Mitch and Marshall this summer
4. Girls camp

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Christmas - of course!!!!
2. The whole month of December
3. Snowy snowy days
4. Cuddling under a warm blanket with the ones I love most

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. I wish I had 7 hours a day to just work out - no guilt.
2. I wish I had a private airplane and could hop on it to fly anywhere I wanted to visit with family and friends.
3. I wish everything would always go better than I planned.
4. I wish I could have 5 children. Not at the same time. You know, spread out over a period of time.

Four People I Tag
1. Rebecca J.
2. Alison W.
3. Mellisa C.
4. Laisa N.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Great lists, Anna!! And i couldn't agree more with what you said about Kristen... she's top drawer!

ps. that photo of me makes me want to pour acid into my eyes just to burn that image out... I can't believe how fat i am!!!!!!


ok. now that i'm done freaking out... deep breaths. calm...


I too wish i had a plane... we'd jump on and come out just to hug you once a week!

oh and go to lunch.

i'd give my kidney to have 7 extra workout hours in a day! good wish!

Kristen and Andrew said...

awww- you guys! I love you... Anna, if you are coming this way this summer- we MUST get together. I can even see about going back to the cabin... and relive our glory days... PLEASE let me know... how fun it would be to get us all together! :)
I love your facts... you make me laugh!

lacey said...

I'm glad I found your blog .. such a great way to keep in touch and see what you're up to!

Katy said...

word to what Kris said... let's get together, ya ya ya... (Parent Trap, c'mon!)